Our Outreach team provide advice and support in a range of areas including:
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Assessment, Target Setting and Progress Monitoring
- Global Developmental Delay (Moderate, Severe, Profound and Multiple)
- Hearing Impairment
- Low-incidence Genetic Disorders (e.g. Prader-Willi, Down’s Syndrome, Angelman Syndrome)
- Managing Therapy Programmes
- Multi-sensory Impairment
- Physical Needs
- Qualified Dyslexia Specialist Support
- Qualified Irlen Screener (Visual Stress)
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
- Visual Impairment
- Well-being for Learners with Learning Difficulties and Disabilities
We believe in building partnerships between schools: working in collaboration to share and develop approaches that can have real impact on the progress of our learners. Our approach draws on the wide range of knowledge and skills of the Specialist Practitioners in Education and Specialist Leaders in Education from across our alliance and their experience in providing highly effective support and advice.
We match the expertise of individuals from our Outreach team with the needs of your school and structure our support to ensure it addresses the outcomes you wish to achieve and facilitate sustainable improvements.